Ala State Troopers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ala State Troopers

Ala State Troopers 03 Jan 2011 19:31 #4278

• Kegan36604
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Just ordered my HP-1, and waiting for it to arrive.

Question about programming/loading freq's. I understand how the HP supports loading via zip code or city name, however- I travel all around the state. Can I have the HP autoload the trooper frequencies for the entire state? I would like to create them as a Favorite list onto itself. Can someone give me a preview of coming attractions prior to my unit arriving? Thx.

Re:Ala State Troopers 03 Jan 2011 22:00 #4280

• Wise87
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
I drive through Alabama all the time on my way to Atlanta. Last time I drove through Alabama was during the Thanksgiving holidays and the HP-1 worked like a champ with the Alabama State Troopers. I was using GPS so the HP-1 was automatically turning systems on and off for me. If you enter your zip codes or build a favorites list and add them you will hear them just fine. Reason being, the Lat, Long and radius for the troopers are set to cover the entire state regardless of location.

You can read about my trip here.
http://www.homepatrol.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=13&func=view&id=3260&catid=17

Re:Ala State Troopers 21 Jan 2011 20:10 #4626

• BamaOps
  • ( Visitor )
I just recieved my Home Patrol Today. When I put in my zipcode I only get 154.920 for dispatch when I have a 15 mile range in. When I set the range to 30 miles I get both Alabama State Trooper Dispatch frequencies. So they should be in you HP-1 Already just set the range.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds