Frequency inquiry for Matanuska-Susitna Valley
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Frequency inquiry for Matanuska-Susitna Valley

Frequency inquiry for Matanuska-Susitna Valley 30 Nov 2010 17:28 #3379

• curley
  • ( Visitor )
Just received my HomePatrol a couple of weeks ago, and have been very happy with it - a great tool, and so easy to use compared to my old one.

I have a request for Frequencies that don't seem to be getting picked up, however. Whenever Emergency services say they are switching to any tactical frequency, I am unable to find them. The scanner doesn't seem to pick it up. I was wondering if it would be possible to add these frequencies to the database? Any response would be great. Note: I do have tactical frequencies checked in the preferences.

Re:Frequency inquiry for Matanuska-Susitna Valley 01 Dec 2010 09:29 #3389

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Without knowing what the actual frequencies are, not much we can do. I do note that some of the channels for that area seem to be mistagged as "Law Talk" (but not having first-hand knowledge of the comms in that area, I can't be sure). The following page shows all known radio system info for your area: Matanuska-Susitna County Alaska Radio Info.

If you know (or can find out) the channel info, click on SUBMIT in the left panel on the above-linked page and submit the information. We'll include it in HP-1's database within a week of it being added to RRDB.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds