Not Receiving concord california police

Re: Not Receiving concord california police 29 Sep 2013 02:37 #12552

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
gasguy wrote:
Not Receiving concord california police

Have you updated your database lately?

What is the date of the database in your Home Patrol?

From the main screen on the Home Patrol, select MENU --> ADVANCED MENU --> scroll down arrow --> VERSION INFORMATION

What does it say there for the date of the database?

The current database is 9/24/2013.

Re: Not Receiving concord california police 07 Nov 2013 05:31 #12716

• rico
  • ( Visitor )
Concord police and Contra Costa county changed over to the APCO 25 digital encrypted system. The latest version of the database does have the updated freqs etc. Like other apco25 implementations, they're under one group called "East Bay Regional Communications System". HOWEVER, after setting up my new homepatrol-1 and adding several departments (CoCo sheriff, Concord, WC, and PH police) to Favorites among other non-apco freqs (eg. Buchanan airport, CHP) I'm getting ZERO HITS on the EBRCS apco25 favorites, NONE. Something's amiss. I've seen references to newer apco25 standards such as TDMA and "Phase 2". I've also seen it mentioned that the hp1 CANNOT handle these new apco25 standards even with a firmware update. If the EBRCS is using one of the newer standards and not the original apco25 standard, we're screwed.

Re: Not Receiving concord california police 07 Nov 2013 22:50 #12717

• rico
  • ( Visitor )
I was able to confirm with City of Concord IT support that the initial EBRCSA implementation is fortunately APCO25 Phase I (estimates for a few years but they're looking to go to phase 2), so something else is wrong. Opened a support question with Uniden, we'll see.

Re: Not Receiving concord california police 05 Mar 2015 20:52 #15052

• RADAR
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Similiar strange situation. I just got HP-2 so I am still learning. On the EBRCS system they also have Alameda on it. Is there a way to program it so that I can get Antioch, 154.845 on it under "Contra Costa" favorite list without having to have it in a different bank? I am having problems trying to set up my favorites in that if I create a list say "Contra Costa" I am only getting the low bands and not the EBRCS. Or I get the opposite if I use the whole database. The Same can be said about creating a favorites list for Solano. I cannot seem to get 155.910 (Vallejo) but instead get Fairfield or Suisum City PD on the digital system. But since most of Contra Costa is on the EBRCS system is there a way to add the cities that are on the old system like Brentwood which I get on 156.015? and I also get Brentwood on EBRCS sometimes. This is confusing and I probably am not making any sense.
Some of the titles I created on Favorite Lists are empty with no date in them 0.
Last Edit: 05 Mar 2015 21:02 by RADAR.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds