Monday Morning Update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Monday Morning Update

Re:Monday Morning Update 26 May 2011 07:13 #5980

• K1IFJ
  • ( Visitor )
I must be doing something wrong... I have Database version 05/22/2011 in my unit. I took every CSP frequency I could find in there, more than 70 of them (under both State Police and Connecticut State Police), and put them into a group called CSP, and I am still hearing not a peep... Range on max. Squelch low. 25-foot high antenna 800 feet above sea level. All the allowed "service types." What am I missing?

Re:Monday Morning Update 26 May 2011 08:12 #5981

• zapfrog
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
@K1IFJ I was having this problem for months where I thought my scanner was going "deaf", almost sent it in. I kept updating the data base in my pc but not the unit itself. Now that I did a "write to Homepatrol" everything is fine (with the exception of Norwich PD). If you did this and are still not receiving then something else is up.

Re:Monday Morning Update 26 May 2011 08:44 #5982

• motorman105
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
I found that it wasn't enough to simply delete the old CSP G Dispatch and Car to Car in a "FAVORITE" list and replace them from my new 5/24/2011 updated HP database...I had to delete the ENTIRE FAVORITE LIST and make a new one for the rebanded freqs to work.

Everything works fine now.
KB1TAF

Re:Monday Morning Update 26 May 2011 08:50 #5983

• zapfrog
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah I fing this to be the one major drawback to the Homepatrol unit. Why make a favorites list when it doesn't update and you have to make a new one every time?!?! Major PIA, I stopped making favorite lists, hopefully they will fix this.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds