Monday Morning Update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Monday Morning Update

Re:Monday Morning Update 24 May 2011 14:27 #5953

• motorman105
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
I just noticed that in the advanced menu under "Version Information", my HP-1 shows "Database Version" as 2/27/2011.
I can't find a reference to this in the manual....could this mean my HP-1 isn't taking the Monday updates from Sentinel and that's why I'm not getting the CSP rebanded freqs?
When I downloaded last night it definatly downloaded something.
KB1TAF

Re:Monday Morning Update 24 May 2011 15:24 #5954

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Looks like you never did a "Write to HomePatrol" after you updated Sentinel's database.

Re:Monday Morning Update 24 May 2011 16:58 #5957

• K1IFJ
  • ( Visitor )
I have the latest updates, 5/22/2011, and I am not entirely clear what's going on. Very occasionally, I will pick up a transmission from Troop G. Also have heard Troop L, but that may be the Waramaug frequency that was not rebanded. I have nice outdoor antennas 800 feet above sea level at two locations, and I used to hear loads of CSP transmissions. Now, virtually nothing.

Re:Monday Morning Update 24 May 2011 20:52 #5961

• motorman105
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
I corrected that and now I have the 5/22/2011 update. I'm still not getting CSP.
KB1TAF

Re:Monday Morning Update 24 May 2011 23:33 #5962

• zapfrog
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Funny I had done the same thing and then this morning I updated the unit itself and...worked like a charm!! Bingo now I can hear troops K, E, C and F again...yay!

Re:Monday Morning Update 25 May 2011 07:41 #5963

• motorman105
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
As usual UPMan.....you were right.....CSP must've been having a quiet night when I corrected
my error and did a "Write To HomePatrol" and then didn't hear anything last night.
I turned the unit on this morning and I'm getting CSP fine!
I guess I'm gonna have to actually read the owners manual!! Who knows what else I'm missing!!
I've also updated Newtown in my favorites list because I read somewhere that the database was updated for them.
Having said that.....let me ask another question.....is there any breakdown of what's been updated in the database so we can look at that and update our favorites?
For instance, when we downloaded the rebanded CSP freq's in Sentinal and then did the "Write To HomePatrol" that process doesn't update the freq"s in our favorites...we have to that ourselves.
Many thanks!!
KB1TAF
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds