Champaign
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Champaign

Champaign 12 Sep 2012 06:39 #10185

• billharlan
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
love the HP1. Use it in Missouri and Illinois while travelling. Problem...when staying for several days at a time in Champaign illinois I am having no luck with monitoring their Motorola digital trunking system. I got the freqs from RR, programmed it in Sentinel, programmed in HP, uploaded, downloaded and everythin else I could think of. All of the services are activated. Still no audio on the pd's channels. I even tried the trunking discovery mode. The Champaign system dispalys and i run a session and get back 0 hits because no audio is detected.
So I have been reduced to using the scanner app on my I-phone to able to monitor the Champaign channels. With the I-Phone I have poor audio, low volume and it quickly runs down the battery but its the only way I have to monitor the champaign channels. Obviously I'm doing something wrong???

Re: Champaign 12 Sep 2012 15:47 #10190

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
The system (www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=4403) is already in the HP-1. You should not have to re-enter it, just select it from the database. Note that it is not a Motorola system, it is APCO 25 Phase I. If you entered it as Motorola, it won't scan.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds