Home Patrol on Display
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Home Patrol on Display

Home Patrol on Display 25 Sep 2010 17:54 #324

• Trido
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
We have the new Home Patrol Uniden Scanner now on display.
If you get down near SW INDIANA stop by our store.
I am usually in 8-3 m-f.

Ham Station
220 N. Futlon Ave
Evansville,In 47710
Jeff
Ham Station
www.hamstation.com/shopping

Re:Home Patrol on Display 08 Nov 2010 08:54 #2857

• tbhausen
  • ( Visitor )
Hey Jeff,

I made it here... If you have any requests to see a HP-1 running in central IN, hit me up in this thread. If all goes well, I should have the unit I'm receiving from you today up and running on the MECA 1 feed by this evening.

Re:Home Patrol on Display 08 Nov 2010 13:08 #2878

• John
  • ( Moderator )
  • Administrator
What are you going to use for the feed Todd? Didn't know there was software for it yet.
BTW, nice to see you here!

John

Re:Home Patrol on Display 08 Nov 2010 17:42 #2900

• tbhausen
  • ( Visitor )
I was referring to the MECA 1 feed I already provide through radioreference.com which doesn't really care what make and model of scanner is connected. If I misunderstand your question, please clarify.

Re:Home Patrol on Display 17 Nov 2010 16:52 #3178

• tbhausen
  • ( Visitor )
I am still running my BCD996XT on the MECA 1 feed at the present time. I have cabling, sending of tags, etc. sorted out, and it makes sense to use the more "tunable" radio at a stationary location and the "handier" radio while portable. I must say, however, that I believe the HP-1 sounds slightly better when copying MECA 1 side-by-side with the 996XT. A "job well done" by Uniden, for sure!

Offer still stands--if anyone's "on the fence" about the HP-1 and wants to see one in person, hit me up here or through Jeff at Ham Station. He will take good care of you! The HP-1 is a great radio that an untrained monkey can run :)
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2010 16:55 by .

Re:Home Patrol on Display 24 Dec 2010 12:07 #3964

• ls108
  • ( Visitor )
Hello!

I am wondering is there any chance you can place a few pics/or video of the home patrol running in the central Indiana area,Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds