Iowa HP-1 owners
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Iowa HP-1 owners

Re:Iowa HP-1 owners 21 Jul 2012 02:54 #9866

• bemyax
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, we're out here, Tim. I've toyed with the idea of setting up a feed for the times when the regular Black Hawk goes offline. Or to relay our Incident 12 when something substantial is happening.

Edit: A couple of months later and the feed is running. Now, how do I get rid of the line noise? Would it be worth the effort to acquire a different antenna?
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2012 00:37 by bemyax. Reason: Update

Re: Iowa HP-1 owners 05 Jun 2013 23:21 #11890

• csd50854
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I have just got my home patrol1 I am in ringgold county and we have gone digital here. got that programmed in and it is coming in but now cannot receive any analog channels from the surrounding counties like we use to get on the old scanner. am I doing something wrong or is this beyond my limited skills please send any suggestions for me thanks

Re: Iowa HP-1 owners 06 Jun 2013 03:28 #11895

• bemyax
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I don't know the answer, but I'm pretty sure scratching around in the forums will turn something up. Please come back to inform us of any good tips you find. :-)

Re: Iowa HP-1 owners 06 Jun 2013 13:29 #11897

• jmmather
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
  • WD0CWT
I suspect you put your frequency's in a favorite list and are only scanning that list. For that to work you have to put all the frequency's in the same list. Have you downloaded the database from Radio Reference. Check the database to see if the frequency's have been updated. If they have you want to scan from the database, not your favorites list.

Re: Iowa HP-1 owners 07 Jun 2013 01:18 #11910

• csd50854
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
not sure how to do this. is that where I enter my zip code? if it is it picks up a lot of stuff that we don't want or need how do I filter that?

Re: Iowa HP-1 owners 07 Jun 2013 02:13 #11912

• Iffy
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
'Select Service Types'?

csd50854 wrote:
not sure how to do this. is that where I enter my zip code? if it is it picks up a lot of stuff that we don't want or need how do I filter that?
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds