Frederick x25 system not responding
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Frederick x25 system not responding

Frederick x25 system not responding 13 Sep 2012 12:37 #10209

• bfinnegan
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, General question. I just updated my HomePatrol firmware and sentennal software/database to access the Frederick County x25 system that got turned on (for some jurisdictions) yesterday, Wednesday, Sept 12th at 11:00 AM. After reconfiguring, the home patrol stops at the new system but there is very little activity. As a county volunteer - my portable provides a guide - lots of activity on the sheriff's talkgroups that the home patrol doesn't seem to be getting. Anyone know how I would go about troubleshooting and resolving this?

Re: Frederick x25 system not responding 13 Sep 2012 14:32 #10210

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
If you are hearing some activity, then I'm guessing that reception is not an issue. So, being a newly activated system, it is quite possible that there are many talk groups not yet identified on the system.

You could move the system to a Favorites List and toggle it to scan in ID Search mode (it will stop on all activity in this mode, not just programmed channels). This would help you identify new TGs. Or, if you have the Extreme Upgrade, this task can be automated.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds