Any Michigan owners yet?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Any Michigan owners yet?

Re:Any Michigan owners yet? 02 Oct 2010 08:10 #536

• Pollocko
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Finely got around to taking it out of the box late last night, been busy.
From the time taking out of the box to down loading PC software and up and running only 5 minutes. Works Great!:)

Re:Any Michigan owners yet? 02 Oct 2010 08:13 #537

• hsstibel
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
Leaving for the post office now, mine should be here.

Re:Any Michigan owners yet? 02 Oct 2010 19:30 #574

• Tom899
  • ( Visitor )
Received mine yesterday, works great scanning Digital APCO P25 Downriver area.:)

Re:Any Michigan owners yet? 02 Oct 2010 20:57 #582

• hsstibel
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
Mine arrived today. I'm pretty happy with it. I did have some problems setting up and really not sure what it was. I wound up restoring it to its original state and started over. I live close to the Toledo Ohio border so I was loaded up with both states and it seemed like very little Monroe county was coming through. This time after setting up a favorite list and sorting through some of it everything seems to be good. I have it next to a Uniden 996T to compare Monroe County. Both are stopping on the same channels. My WX reception is not as good as what is on the 996T. I'm a little unhappy about that. Good Luck, Howard

Re:Any Michigan owners yet? 02 Oct 2010 21:39 #587

• Tom899
  • ( Visitor )
hsstibel wrote:
My WX reception is not as good as what is on the 996T. I'm a little unhappy about that. Good Luck, Howard

I noticed the wx I normally listen to is weak, I'm guessing/hoping it's just the antenna is not tuned very well at that frequency.

Re:Any Michigan owners yet? 03 Oct 2010 11:57 #606

• Pollocko
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
HSSTIBEL,and TOM899
After reading your post tryed WX can't receive any of the 10 WX channels at my location,Macomb Twp. Even when I took the unit outdoors. Havn't try it with a different Antenna.Need to get a antenna adapter first.:(
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds