updates not being processes on RR
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: updates not being processes on RR

Re:updates not being processes on RR 11 Oct 2010 09:21 #1318

• jweek
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
reno airport is currently shown as 40 45 00.64 -119 37 34.71, however it is located at 39 30 02.52 -119 45 46.50 30 miles

Re:updates not being processes on RR 11 Oct 2010 09:27 #1319

• jweek
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
mikeoxlong wrote:
As of now, there's 279 updates with 229 owned by various admins and 50 unowned submissions.

This is for the entire database not just Nevada.

Nevada seems to be pretty up to date.

What webpage showed the NV admin was so far behind? I'm kind of curious since I can't find that information anywhere.

I'm sure you're right, when I put in my submission I saw those numbers and guessed they were from Nevada, not the whole DB - regardless, the Washoe county database is full of errors. Most locations are either set at the center of the county or have no info at all. It seems it might easier to buy a regular scanner and just program in what I want instead of figuring out the location and range of all the systems here.

Re:updates not being processes on RR 11 Oct 2010 09:30 #1321

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
See the database issued this morning. All of the operational channels have been set to cover the airport property. However, air traffic control is still currently inheriting the county's settings (which substantially overlap your recommendations with a slightly smaller radius). The air traffic channels should be set with a range that covers the actual air routes for those frequencies and need to be updated by someone who knows what that coverage is. But, meanwhile, the channels will all be selected in the immediate Reno/Sparks area.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds