NH State Police
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: NH State Police

NH State Police 01 Oct 2010 05:56 #483

• dchandler001
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Will the Homepatrol be able to monitor the Astro P25 Systems for New Hampshire?

Re:NH State Police 01 Oct 2010 08:45 #485

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
It looks like they are using a conventional system (not an Astro P25 trunked system), and that many of their channels are P25 digital. As long as they are not encrypting their comms, HomePatrol-1 should handle it fine.

Re:NH State Police 01 Oct 2010 11:43 #493

• John
  • ( Moderator )
  • Administrator
As UPMan said, it should work fine. I tried it out on the Kentucky State Police system which is P25 conventional and it worked great there throughout the state.

Re:NH State Police 08 Oct 2010 16:22 #1093

• dchandler001
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
It appears the New Hampshire State Police data is not entered correctly as of yet. I can enter Troop E Tamworth 151.325 mhz. as a manual entry and receive them very well but when down loaded from the RR data base i am unable to hear. I have read that some systems location information have not been entered as of yet. Is this what appears why i am not able to listen unless i enter the freq's under the advanced menu - quick frequency entry?

One other problem i found is N H Carroll Cty Sheriff freq is 154.860 mhz with a pl tone of 136.5 in the data base.

They are 99 % digital and with the pl tone of 136.5 enabled i am not able monitor them.

Thank You for any help.

Re:NH State Police 08 Oct 2010 16:31 #1096

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
I've added a default location for the State Police that covers the entire state. If I can find (or someone can point me to) a Troop Assignment map, I can get some more granular location added (that will keep it from trying to scan all the Troops and limit it to just the troop that covers your area).

Since it sounds like the Sheriff's freq is still sometimes analog, I added a 2nd channel that has the digital mode selected.

These should roll out in tomorrow's update.

Re:NH State Police 08 Oct 2010 17:26 #1099

• dchandler001
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a pdf file which shows the NH State Police Zones. Where can i send the pdf file to?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds