New Jersey Freq's
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Jersey Freq's

New Jersey Freq's 09 Oct 2010 01:21 #1119

• John2008nj
  • ( Visitor )
If anyone from the Garden State has any tips on cool frequencies to listen to, hit me up...

Re:New Jersey Freq's 21 Oct 2010 01:37 #2076

• Mark_42
  • ( Visitor )
I'd like to see the NJ state police covered.

Mark

Re:New Jersey Freq's 21 Oct 2010 08:25 #2083

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
New Jersey State Police are in the dB and fully tagged. What is not working for you?

Re:New Jersey Freq's 21 Oct 2010 15:03 #2108

• just lou
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
John2008nj wrote:
If anyone from the Garden State has any tips on cool frequencies to listen to, hit me up...

SPEN 1 is always cool. (154.680)

As UPMan stated, the State Police System works well on the HP-1.

Re:New Jersey Freq's 21 Oct 2010 21:22 #2147

• Mark_42
  • ( Visitor )
"Re:New Jersey Freq's 12 Hours, 16 Minutes ago Karma: 7  
New Jersey State Police are in the dB and fully tagged. What is not working for you?"

Not a peep from them. I'm in Union county which has parts of both the Parkway and the Turnpike and I've never heard them on the scanner. In addition to that, I've yet to hear a transmission from Newark or Irvington, both high crime areas. I've even used Newark as my location and nothing. I know they're in range of the scanner because I can hear towns well beyond them and the occasional federal service agency in it.

Any suggestions?

Mark

Re:New Jersey Freq's 22 Oct 2010 07:16 #2165

• eznav
  • ( Visitor )
Mark_42 wrote:
"Re:New Jersey Freq's 12 Hours, 16 Minutes ago Karma: 7  
New Jersey State Police are in the dB and fully tagged. What is not working for you?"

Not a peep from them. I'm in Union county which has parts of both the Parkway and the Turnpike and I've never heard them on the scanner. In addition to that, I've yet to hear a transmission from Newark or Irvington, both high crime areas. I've even used Newark as my location and nothing. I know they're in range of the scanner because I can hear towns well beyond them and the occasional federal service agency in it.

Any suggestions?

Mark

I'm in Essex County and pick up State Police ok. I entered my zip used the full database.
Squelch 2
Range 10mi
Atten off
HP1 antenna
If you scroll through the database do you see New Jersey state Police? Or try loading the State Police data into favorites using Sentinel.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds