Need to talk
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Need to talk

Need to talk 09 Apr 2014 00:02 #13585

• Vaampie
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I would love to speak to some via phone on how to add frequencies to mt hp-1
We could trade phone numbers etc... Thanks for any response.

Re: Need to talk 11 Apr 2014 03:01 #13612

• rwier
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Vaampie wrote:
I would love to speak to some via phone on how to add frequencies to mt hp-1
We could trade phone numbers etc... Thanks for any response.

Hi Vaamie,

I am willing and able to assist those that are having problems with the HP-1 scanner, but I prefer a public, written record of the exchange. I use a teaching/instruction method that many find objectionable. It involves EXTREMELY detailed, step-step instructions, and requires the "student" to give EXTREMELY detailed feed back (testing, so-to-speak). If you are willing to "submit" to such an adventure, I have the time, and the patience, to personally guarantee that an EXTREMELY positive result will eventually be obtained.

I am at your service,
Robin
Rob, Phoenix, AZ since '40
Used nearly every day:
996T, HP-1 (E) (x3), 500, 600, and 800 (x2)

Re: Need to talk 11 Apr 2014 05:59 #13613

• Vaampie
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I would very much like to join you as you teach abt the hp1....what do you need me to exactly?
Wayne

Ps thanks robin for reply

Re: Need to talk 11 Apr 2014 06:14 #13614

• rwier
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Vaampie wrote:
I would very much like to join you as you teach abt the hp1....what do you need me to exactly?
Wayne
Ps thanks robin for reply

Hi Wayne,

What is the location, within a half mile accuracy, of the one place that you will be using the HP-1 scanner the most? For me, that location is in my home. And, can I assume that, to start with, we can direct our intentions to the Public Safety organizations in the area of said location? It is rather late for me at the moment, and I have a 9:30 appointment tomorrow morning. This scanner activity may take several hours, spread over several days. So:

Your main location is?
and
Is scanning Public Safety radio activities your primary interests?

Thanks,
Robin
Rob, Phoenix, AZ since '40
Used nearly every day:
996T, HP-1 (E) (x3), 500, 600, and 800 (x2)
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2014 06:21 by rwier.

Re: Need to talk 11 Apr 2014 06:24 #13615

• Vaampie
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I assume you want lat & long I'll have to check for that.
My main interest is air ( military) and civilian, police, fire etc... How ever I have no problem listening to all above with the exception of air.. There us a big FAA airfield has the 177 th fighter interceptors stationed there as well.. In home sentinel, with the USB connected, I can see the Atlantic City International air ( also on ten same FAA center . I want to add theses military air freqs I see them in the sentinel pragmatism but no idea how to put them in the Db....as you might guess , I am near Atlantic City, N J... Actually small town near by called "Absecon, NJ". I will get my coords ASAP.. Thanks again for response.....

Re: Need to talk 11 Apr 2014 06:26 #13616

• Vaampie
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Boy the ipad stinks for typing. Sorry for typos
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds