Finding what service JCP&L is in on the HP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Finding what service JCP&L is in on the HP

Re:Finding what service JCP&L is in on the HP 29 Apr 2011 14:43 #5768

• darticus
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
This is Fantastic! So are you really saying I can get a new update next week and it should be added to my utility service? Didn't know this could be done. Thanks Ron

Re:Finding what service JCP&L is in on the HP 29 Apr 2011 14:45 #5769

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
I have to qualify what I say, just a bit, because I cannot promise that the dB administrator will work the submission before Sunday night (a day or two is typical, but not necessarily guaranteed). If it doesn't happen this weekend, then I'll try to keep an eye on the submission and run a special mid-week update once the submission is worked.

Re:Finding what service JCP&L is in on the HP 29 Apr 2011 16:17 #5770

• darticus
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Your are Da Man! I'll try an update next week. Thanks Ron

Re:Finding what service JCP&L is in on the HP 05 May 2011 14:44 #5803

• darticus
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
My Internets been down a while but I finally got it going again today. I updated my HP but I don't see any FELHC Jersey Central Power and Light listed in the Utilities section as yet. Do you know if it was updated as yet? I did get to enter it in my favorites section the other day as I found it listed in the HP in the Add Channel section of the favorite section and I could add it to favorites. Thought it might be in the utility service section of the main menu already. Thanks Ron

Re:Finding what service JCP&L is in on the HP 06 May 2011 09:36 #5809

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Although the RRDB admin worked my submission, he missed updating part of the information (the site location information). I've worked with him to get that corrected and it is OK as of this morning. So, I just triggered our system to do a special database pull tonight. A refreshed database with a working FELHC should be available tomorrow morning.

Re:Finding what service JCP&L is in on the HP 06 May 2011 13:19 #5813

• darticus
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
I thought maybe I was doing wrong. Thanks again. I guess I should wait till sometime tomorrow to update. Thanks Ron
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds