Chautauqua County new P25 Phase II Trunked system
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chautauqua County new P25 Phase II Trunked system

Chautauqua County new P25 Phase II Trunked system 22 Apr 2016 17:18 #16610

• randyh
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Does anyone know when the Home Patrol database will be updated to add the new Trunked system for Chautauqua County? It should be up any in use (simucast for some). Radio Reference lists the new system, but I do not see it even after doing weekly updates on my HP II.

Re: Chautauqua County new P25 Phase II Trunked system 22 Apr 2016 18:00 #16611

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
randyh wrote:
Does anyone know when the Home Patrol database will be updated to add the new Trunked system for Chautauqua County? It should be up any in use (simucast for some). Radio Reference lists the new system, but I do not see it even after doing weekly updates on my HP II.

It appears that the database listing at Radio Reference shows the new system, but no talk groups have been added yet.

The database at Radio Reference is a user contributed database, so it requires that people in your area - that have verified knowledge of the new system's talk groups, etc. - make the appropriate contributions to the database at these links:

www.radioreference.com/apps/submit/

www.radioreference.com/apps/submit/?sid=8525

As soon as the database admins at RR approve the submissions, they will be included in the Home Patrol database updates on the following Monday.

Last Edit: 22 Apr 2016 18:02 by vroderick.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds