Coshocton County Marcs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Coshocton County Marcs

Coshocton County Marcs 23 Jan 2014 11:45 #13170

• RPhelps
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Our Sheriff's Dept. went to Marcs about a week ago, here in Coshocton County. Our EMS has had the Marcs for several years. I was wondering how or if I can get the new Marcs frequencies for the Sheriff's Dept. so we can hear them again.

Are these frequencies found somewhere? We have had our Homepatrol for six months and it works great. Now however we don't get the Sheriff's Dept. or cars cause of them going to Marcs. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Coshocton County Marcs 23 Jan 2014 13:27 #13172

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Nothing in the database yet. I'm in Zanesville and have not heard anything - but I'm really at the edge of the range.

No new frequency - all MARCS are on the same. It;s a new talkgroup. Until someone finds the TG and submits it to RR it will not be there.

If you know how to make a favorite, there is a way to have one that will get it without knowing the TG.

Re: Coshocton County Marcs 23 Jan 2014 13:46 #13175

• RPhelps
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm not to keen on setting up a favorites group. I guess my only recourse is to wait till someone gets the frequencies. Thank you for the reply.

Re: Coshocton County Marcs 23 Jan 2014 13:47 #13176

• RPhelps
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Or should I say talk groups instead of frequencies.

Re: Coshocton County Marcs 10 Feb 2014 15:05 #13286

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Do a database update andmake sure you write to the HP1. A lot of new data has now been added to the DB.

I can't copy it in Zanesville, but you should.

New towers/sites at Riverview, White eyes and maybe a few others.

Let me know.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds