gallipolis pd
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: gallipolis pd

gallipolis pd 30 Dec 2010 07:48 #4188

• marcs313
  • ( Visitor )
i do get the ohp and the so ok.the pd went over on the marcs about four or five months ago.i know this because i have a motorola marcs radio at work that was provided by the city of gallipolis to us at the water plant.i am not allowed to take it home.since the home patrol does not allow you to scan any frequencies without them being in the database,hopefully someone can find out what they are.if i knew them i would still need to get some sofware that would let me add it to the home patrol memory.i have several bearcat scanners,but they are basically obsolete in my area.

Re:gallipolis pd 30 Dec 2010 08:45 #4189

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
If you can find them out, just submit them and they'll be added to the database for everyone.

Re:gallipolis pd 30 Dec 2010 12:21 #4194

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Ask on the Radio Reference Forum - Tom Swisher might know. All you need is the Talkgroup ID, you have the frequency.

There also is an Ohio MARCS group on Yahoo.

I'll ask there.

Re:gallipolis pd 01 Jan 2011 14:37 #4237

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
This is from RR - Tom Swisher -

Originally Posted by wa8pyr
Many local departments were issued portables through the state for interoperability purposes. In addition, Gallia Co SO is on MARCS, so GPD very probably has a few for interoperability with the SO. Otherwise there's been no word that GPD is moving to MARCS, although it would make sense. It all boils down to money, in the end.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds