Eugene/Lane County/Albany trunking system
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eugene/Lane County/Albany trunking system

Eugene/Lane County/Albany trunking system 15 Jul 2013 18:35 #12194

• saturntitan
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I live in Linn County and Albany Police Department is using Lane Counties trunking system. Heres their list. I cannot hear anything from these frequencies. I see them on the scanner.

There using the P25 trunking system

Well if I could copy it you would see. Go to the Oregon Area. Linn and Lane County and look for Albany.

I don't understand how to listen to them, I have updated all my software and hardware. I can hear local fire, sheriff, highway patrol and highway department.

Re: Eugene/Lane County/Albany trunking system 16 Jul 2013 13:25 #12196

• WarriorForJesus
  • ( Visitor )
By any chance have you posed this question in the forums on the Radio Reference site? If not, you my wish to do that. Or, you can browse around in that site on your own to see what you can learn. If you have already done that then disregard.

I am sure that someone can provide you with the answer. I wish I could be more helpful.

Re: Eugene/Lane County/Albany trunking system 17 Jul 2013 17:36 #12201

• WarriorForJesus
  • ( Visitor )
I did some poking around on the RR site and here's what I found (maybe you have done so too, if do, disregard):

www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=5641

It also states that Albany PD dispatch is on the Linn/Benton sites. From someone who doesn't know a lot about this kind of stuff, I would guess that it would be necessary to have that (those) site(s) programmed into your unit (?).

Just trying to help you out. Maybe you know all this and you are still having trouble.
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2013 17:37 by . Reason: Typo fixed.

Re: Eugene/Lane County/Albany trunking system 17 Mar 2015 04:57 #15151

• bgriffin70
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
So is it confirmed; the HP-1 cannot monitor the Eugene/Springfield public service agencies on the SW 7 County radio system?
I note that the scanner stops on occasion, just no audio.

Re: Eugene/Lane County/Albany trunking system 17 Mar 2015 13:33 #15155

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Eugene and Springfield PD are shown as encrypted. Look at the link in the post just above yours. Any channel marked with mode E is encrypted and cannot be monitored.

Re: Eugene/Lane County/Albany trunking system 17 Mar 2015 14:29 #15158

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Just to be clear - it's not just the Home Patrol, but NO scanner will monitor encrypted transmissions.

Thank your local, tax funded, employees -
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds