Linn County Trunking systems
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Linn County Trunking systems

Linn County Trunking systems 26 Sep 2011 22:42 #7638

• ADSOCM
  • ( Visitor )
Hi, Radio Mobile's site has several trunking systems for the county listed but the software does not? I have done a software update and it still does not list them. Does anyone know why this is?

Re:Linn County Trunking systems 26 Sep 2011 23:10 #7639

• spec5
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
  • Pershing Professional
The software update to version 2.01 has nothing to do with the Master database. Did you update the Master Database in Sentinel and then Write it to the HP-1? Please supply other details about Linn County like the zipcode or city as not everyone knows about the counties in your state.
Pershing Professional

Re: Linn County Trunking systems 03 Jan 2012 11:19 #8338

• dkf435
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I listen to the road department and do not think they get enough traffic for the trunking to kick in.

Linn county is supposed to become part of the 7 county 700Mhz system. Last year Phase 1(Benton County) was supposed to be built and then Western Linn county and the third year was going to be Eastern Linn County. All I can find is 1 control channel when I am in Albany and it seems like it is to the west in Benton county. The control channel comes up with the Lane county contoller ID. If you go to the Oregon forum over on Radio Refference there are some guys that know more about the new systems.

David Kb7uns

Re: Linn County Trunking systems 03 Jan 2012 12:27 #8341

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Do you use a favorite or the entire DB? Looking at RR I don't see any road dept.

www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=2226

There is this;
www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=5656

Re: Linn County Trunking systems 06 Jan 2012 03:44 #8387

• dkf435
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
At the bottom of the Linn county page there are 3 trunked sytems listed. The road department system is 2 sites with 2 channels per site. For that system I just use brute force scanning, a bank of scanners and the hit the scan button, they do not talk often and I think they were trying to get the building department back on it but they use cell phones. Think dog control is still using radios but they are worthless anyway.

Here the HomePatrol is used while traveling and use a large bank of scanners and receivers for everything else as the Radio Refference database outside the Portland area is not very good, I guess I will start having to hammer updates into the database

David Kb7uns
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds