S Tx
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: S Tx

Re:S Tx 16 Mar 2011 09:46 #5304

• dbrbjr
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, much!! that's VERY good news ...

Re:S Tx 24 Mar 2011 11:54 #5423

• mass-man
  • ( Visitor )
Noitce a new channel added to the Port A EDACS system...PD2. So now you need to enable Law-TAC. Guessing it will be in the HPDB next Monday morning.

Re:S Tx 16 Apr 2011 11:30 #5652

• dbrbjr
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been monitoring the 2 Port A police channels very successfully with my HP. I know that they are using their MDTs for some items that they want to keep secure. However, just in the last day or two, it seems as if I may be missing something more. Does anyone know if they have added a third channel?

Also, what channel does the Corpus Christi HALO Flight use? I tried the one called HALO Flight, but have gotten nothing.

Thanks!

Dennis

Re:S Tx 16 Apr 2011 14:58 #5656

• dbrbjr
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
As an added insight into the possible existence of a new talkgroup in the Port A PD system ... I have twice heard them use the term "Event-1" in a way that sounds asif they do have a new talkgroup that they call by that name. Also, by using a conventional scanner set to only scan their known frequencies, I am hearing much of what sounds like a new talkgroup ... that the HP does not know about. I am guessing that they have opened a third talk groups; and I am hoping that the database soon will include it.

dbrbjr

Re:S Tx 16 Apr 2011 15:48 #5657

• dbrbjr
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
The Port A Police dispatcher specifically asked someone to go to the "Event-1 chanel" a few minutes ago. So it does seem that they have added a third talkgroup to the system. Looking forward to seeing it in the database update soon! :)

Dennis

Re:S Tx 16 Apr 2011 17:07 #5659

• st-bob
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Bob Peloquin - KB1VUA
RR db admin (Massachusetts), USA
Scanner/GPS/Ham Radio enthusiast
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2011 18:02 by st-bob.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds