REALLY? no Dallas users?????
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: REALLY? no Dallas users?????

REALLY? no Dallas users????? 28 Feb 2011 00:26 #5099

• mass-man
  • ( Visitor )
I have an unusual problem with the HP! Seems it won't receive the TX DPS Garland office on either the tollroad analog freq. or the 155.4525 P25 frequency. It works just fine on other 155 stuff...is connected to an outside antenna. I have even entered the freq in faves and turned off location control. Can't figure it out...to make it more of a weird thing, I receive the tollroad just fine on a BC780xlt on the same type of antenna, with the same type of feedline, mounted about a foot away from the antenna connected to the HP!!!!

Since I wrote that I have installed new feedline in the HP outside antenna...still nothing. Checking the HPDB range seems to be fine, set for 50 miles. I just don't get it.

I admit the DPS is not all that busy, but a full 18 hours just scanning the Region 1 Garland Dept. and nothing

Re:REALLY? no Dallas users????? 28 Feb 2011 17:57 #5109

• TXKW
  • ( Visitor )
I'm in the Allen area, and I just received something on the DPS Garland North Texas Tollway 155.4525 P25 frequency loud & clear while typing this message. I've got a Radio Shack magnet mount scanner antenna stuck on my 2nd floor HVAC unit, so it's up in the air a good 24 feet.

TXKW
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds