new HP1 user Burleson to Irving.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: new HP1 user Burleson to Irving.

new HP1 user Burleson to Irving. 20 Apr 2011 12:41 #5694

• hawyyre
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
we had a storm come through Tuesday afternoon. I have an old trusty P95 that no longer gets the Burleson LTR channels so i decided to upgrade. After all the threads here I finally decided on the HP1. Just went at lunch and picked it up. Man it sure was nice to just plug in my lat/lon and set the range, and watch it to the work :) Then uploaded to the Sentinal and modified my favorites. Now I am looking for a mobile setup. I commute to LasColinas Daily. I will serach the threads later for those parts. Now if I could just update the clock mode to a jpg photo frame viewer. I already changed the splash screen.

Re:new HP1 user Burleson to Irving. 20 Apr 2011 13:45 #5698

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
I left the office (360 and 183 area) just before the storm swept through. Missed the warning sirens by 10 minutes.

We sell a mobile mounting bracket (BCKHP-1) or a kit that includes a window mount (WBHP1). Other mounting solutions that mate to the bracket are available from Ram Mounting Systems.

We expect to have our GPS solution (BC-GPSK) available in mid-to-late June. Additionally, the serial cable to connect to that GPS (or any other compatible GPS) without needing additional adapters should be here next week (BWZG1844001).
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2011 13:47 by UPMan.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds