Wrong info
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wrong info

Wrong info 30 Aug 2011 10:08 #7183

• JPadia
  • ( Visitor )
Greetings... I recently purchased several Home Patrols and ran into a problem when programming. I live in Lumberton, Tx. There are several police agencies that are not current. The area switched to a 800 system two years ago and the old as well as new numbers are available on RR. Hard in County is my main issue. If you search Hardin County and scroll to the bottom of the page, click on Jefferson County regional radio systems under Hardin County trunked systems. There you will see it is a 2 county system and all of the numbers are available. Also the Texas DPS system that the troopers talk through is not available or pulling up for Jefferson County. I appreciate your help more than you know and look forward to doing more business in the future.

Re:Wrong info 30 Aug 2011 11:49 #7187

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Not 100% clear on what you are saying. The HP-1 database is current as of Monday (data was pulled from RadioReference.com starting at 6PM Sunday night and made available for updates 9 AM Monday morning). So, if it is in RRDB correctly, then HPDB is correct, too. Perhaps you are saying you cannot find the systems? If so, then look under Statewide. Note that multicounty systems get listed under "Statewide" (synonymous with "multi-county" ).
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2011 11:58 by UPMan.

Re:Wrong info 30 Aug 2011 12:06 #7189

• JPadia
  • ( Visitor )
When I search law tac in my area (Hardin and Jefferson Counties) on the home patrol, it programs the old system for example Hardin County's primary law tac is 154.7700 which is the old system. RR has both the old and new frequencies on their site and it is programming the old system. How do I search for state wide systems on my home patrol. Appreciate your help thus far...

Re:Wrong info 30 Aug 2011 12:34 #7191

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
What specific zip code are you entering as your location?

Re:Wrong info 30 Aug 2011 12:57 #7192

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Update:
I tried 77657 for Lumberton. I see that Department of Public Safety (DPS) and Jefferson County Regional Radio System / Hardin County - Lumberton channels are loaded and scanned (among lots of other stuff). For Lumberton, two channels are listed. One for Fire (noted as not yet in use) and one for Police Channel 2 Digital.

Re:Wrong info 30 Aug 2011 18:20 #7202

• JPadia
  • ( Visitor )
I put in 77657 and put range of 30 miles. When it receives results for Law Tac, I'm not showing any of that. User error ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds