(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HP1 vehicle mount

HP1 vehicle mount 17 May 2012 19:13 #9526

• Corky
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder

Attachment HP1 RAM POD 1 Seat Bolt Floor Mount with 1.docx not found

I have made another discovery for my HP1. These, when combined hold your HP-1 with a flexible mount, bolted to the seat rail bolt. It is all very flexible, so you can turn the HP-1 to any position that suits your view. I found these at www.mountguys.com

Part 1
RAM-B-316-1-238U : $39.88 The RAM, no-drill vehicle mount, consists of a 1" ball and diamond base with 18" rigid flex rod. The RAM-POD I flex rod base is designed to connect to a vehicle seat rail bolt in cars, trucks, fleet vehicles and suvs. The flex rod can hold light to medium weight items in your vehicle safely and securely. This is the mount that you would use to attach to many of the GPS cradles that RAM offers. These will also fit other brand cradles that utilize the indistry standard AMPS mounting pattern. All cradles are sold separately.

Part 2
Cradle that attaches to the above mount. This cradle is custom fit for your radio and will fit any 2-hole AMPS mount.
Uniden Mounting Cradle for HomePatrol-1 Scanner
$19.88
Product Code: BCKHP-1
Corky Sullivan - This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it - 804/721-3040

Re: HP1 vehicle mount 09 Aug 2012 02:06 #9949

• JD3
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
HP-1 mobile mounting bracket - $9.99 from Uniden direct
www.uniden.com/accessories/mounting-bracket-kit-for-homepatrol-1/invt/bckhp1g/

Amateur Electronic Supply - AES SEAT BOLT MOUNT model MT7 - $19.99
www.aesham.com/photos2/AESMT7.jpg

Another option - same thing but less expensive :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds