Home Patrol 2 users in Virginia
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Home Patrol 2 users in Virginia

Home Patrol 2 users in Virginia 01 May 2015 13:33 #15283

• tomnavy
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm currently located in Prince William County. Just received the Home Patrol 2. Sentinel is updated with the latest updates. I updated the US database through "mass storage" when I connected my unit. However, when I write the updated firmware, it notes I have the latest firmware. The following data is reflected in my version information:

Main Firmware: 1.05
Sub Firmware: 1.02
Database Version: 4/26/2015
Help version 7/14/2014.

Is this really the updated firmware? I'm asking because I'm selling my home patrol 1 and the firmware numbers are different. I have scoured the internet for hours and some folks said this is the correct version for Home Patrol 2. I'm not really sure.

Thanks!
Edit/Delete Message

Re: Home Patrol 2 users in Virginia 01 May 2015 14:53 #15284

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
tomnavy wrote:
I'm currently located in Prince William County. Just received the Home Patrol 2. Sentinel is updated with the latest updates. I updated the US database through "mass storage" when I connected my unit. However, when I write the updated firmware, it notes I have the latest firmware. The following data is reflected in my version information:

Main Firmware: 1.05
Sub Firmware: 1.02
Database Version: 4/26/2015
Help version 7/14/2014.

Is this really the updated firmware? I'm asking because I'm selling my home patrol 1 and the firmware numbers are different. I have scoured the internet for hours and some folks said this is the correct version for Home Patrol 2. I'm not really sure.

Thanks!
Edit/Delete Message

The Home Patrol 2 uses a different firmware than the Home Patrol 1.

A quick check with the firmware updater from the Sentinel Menu (update --> update firmware) will tell you if you have the latest firmware for either scanner... be sure you are using the latest version of the Home Patrol Sentinel Software on your computer - V 2.03 revision 02

Your Home Patrol 2 is using the current firmware (both main and sub) as of this date.

The current "public release" firmware for the Home Patrol 1 is 2.05.03 - there is no sub firmware for this scanner.

Last Edit: 01 May 2015 15:21 by vroderick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomnavy

Re: Home Patrol 2 users in Virginia 01 May 2015 17:34 #15285

• tomnavy
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Sir, thank you for the assistance. You have been a great help!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds