Huntington WV FD
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Huntington WV FD

Huntington WV FD 18 Sep 2012 19:25 #10229

• Capthawg
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Has anyone in the Huntington area picked up the Huntington FD. The only thing I've been able to pick up in WV Statewide Interoperable Radio Network has been portable units during the Marshall football games. I have not been able to hear dispatch or activity during any fires in Huntington.
Thanks
"I am the man in the long black coat"

Re: Huntington WV FD 23 Sep 2012 14:36 #10254

• Capthawg
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
TI have discovered that HFD frequency is still the same however they have changed from FM to NFM The data base still shows FM. Someone suggested that this might be a PL problem. During scan I can not receive this station however if I go to Quick Frequency Entry it picks it up but not from the info in data base. If it changes from FM to NFM would this be the cause of me not being able to pick it up during scan, and if so how can I correct this?

Re: Huntington WV FD 24 Sep 2012 15:32 #10262

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
I would first program it into a Favorites List as NFM w/o tone and watch when the channel becomes active. If there is actually a tone, it will display in red below the channel. Once you ascertain the correct tone, submit the correction to RadioReference. Typically these kinds of verified requests are handled quickly and will result in the database being fixed for the next week's release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Capthawg

Re: Huntington WV FD 30 Sep 2012 17:34 #10287

• Capthawg
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks I finally got the right info for Huntington Fire Dispatch, Frequency still 453.675 NFM not FM and the DCS 125 not CTCSS 107.2. I went to RR to submit a change and someone beat me to it by 3hrs LOL. Thanks for the info Upman. I really enjoy the Homepatrol1
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds