2 Home Patrols
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2 Home Patrols

2 Home Patrols 05 Aug 2013 17:16 #12329

• OnMontauk
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I have two Home Patrols, set up differently. When I use the Sentinal software, it tries to make the HP's the same. How can I make it so Sentinal will let me update favorites on two different units, without trying to add favorites from the other unit?

Re: 2 Home Patrols 05 Aug 2013 17:22 #12330

• mrgodlike
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Give each unit a name in the Sentinal .
Some friends and family are like a slinky, they don't serve much of a purpose, but they sure are fun to watch when you push them down the stairs.

Re: 2 Home Patrols 05 Aug 2013 17:39 #12331

• WarriorForJesus
  • ( Visitor )
Just a stab in the dark here, but maybe by creating separate profiles; one for each unit (?). I know that profiles can be set up for different locations, Favorites Lists, etc.

However, the Sentinel software may be set up to only work with one unit; i.e., it may have coding within the program that matches parameters with the one unit (?). For instance, I know that the Extreme Upgrade requires the activation code to match that within the unit so that only one upgrade per unit would be possible. Anybody, am I correct?

I'm just sharing what I am thinking "out loud" as I sit here thinking about this one. This sounds like a job for UPMan!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds