Sentinel export to .KML file
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sentinel export to .KML file

Sentinel export to .KML file 22 Dec 2011 23:42 #8247

• OCO
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Is there any way of exporting less than all favorites and the main DB at once? I'd like to map specific systems that I've created as Favorites..

Re: Sentinel export to .KML file 23 Dec 2011 01:48 #8248

• OCO
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Well, went back at it and found that it's based on the selections in the Profile for Favorites and also whether you check the box for "Monitor Full Database" or not. What I've found now that it seems to only map Department (talkgroup) locations, not site (tower). This doesn't help at all when looking for tower locations... So, I'm still missing something....

Re: Sentinel export to .KML file 24 Dec 2011 06:30 #8257

• OCO
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
I've got things solved in the selection process for both the "Export to .kml" and "Add Channels on Range" function. My selections are now what I expect; I find it's all based on what's selected or actually what's shut off in the Profile - I've created a dummy profile that I can change. The ACOR function is really great for creating quick Favorites of a specific Service type and Range. The only thing still not solved is the Export to .kml does not contain any Site locations, just Channel. UPMan-is there a reason for this? If anything, it'd be nice to select Channel or Site, but it looks like only Channel for now. On the MPSCS system with all Channel locations mapped to one point in the lower peninsula, it's pointless to even map it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds