Will firmware update remove Extreme upgrade?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Will firmware update remove Extreme upgrade?

Will firmware update remove Extreme upgrade? 03 Sep 2013 00:35 #12445

I purchased a used HP1 with an Extreme upgrade already applied. If I update the firmware, will the Extreme upgrade be removed? I do not have the upgrade key as I am not the original purchaser and the person who did pay for the upgrade no longer has the upgrade key email.
\"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.\"

Re: Will firmware update remove Extreme upgrade? 03 Sep 2013 00:48 #12446

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
sumowondertoad wrote:
I purchased a used HP1 with an Extreme upgrade already applied. If I update the firmware, will the Extreme upgrade be removed? I do not have the upgrade key as I am not the original purchaser and the person who did pay for the upgrade no longer has the upgrade key email.

Check here:

www.homepatrol.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=103&id=12233&Itemid=38#12234

Re: Will firmware update remove Extreme upgrade? 03 Sep 2013 01:58 #12447

• mrgodlike
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
sumowondertoad wrote:

No
Some friends and family are like a slinky, they don't serve much of a purpose, but they sure are fun to watch when you push them down the stairs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds