Sentinel Software / RR Download Master HPDB
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sentinel Software / RR Download Master HPDB

Sentinel Software / RR Download Master HPDB 03 Apr 2017 04:00 #17403

• jre
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
In RR they have "IG Industrial/Business Pool" frequencies which i'm looking to listen to without manually entering the information. The Sentinel software doesn't download them to the Master HPDB file. Is this "IG" blocked from being downloaded or ???

John

Re: Sentinel Software / RR Download Master HPDB 03 Apr 2017 12:36 #17404

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
jre wrote:
In RR they have "IG Industrial/Business Pool" frequencies which i'm looking to listen to without manually entering the information. The Sentinel software doesn't download them to the Master HPDB file. Is this "IG" blocked from being downloaded or ???

John

Can you post a link to their location on RR?

Re: Sentinel Software / RR Download Master HPDB 03 Apr 2017 17:23 #17405

• jre
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
The actual file I go to prior to getting the BCD536HP is fjallfoss.fcc.gov/General_Menu_Reports/engineering_search.cfm?clearall=yes&Accessible=NO This is where I can get every frequency from the Federal Communications Commission. I thought that this information was going to RR as well but now i'm not sure.

Re: Sentinel Software / RR Download Master HPDB 03 Apr 2017 17:52 #17406

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
jre wrote:
The actual file I go to prior to getting the BCD536HP is fjallfoss.fcc.gov/General_Menu_Reports/engineering_search.cfm?clearall=yes&Accessible=NO This is where I can get every frequency from the Federal Communications Commission. I thought that this information was going to RR as well but now i'm not sure.

The master database in the scanner is derived from the RR database, not the FCC license listings. There is no raw dump of FCC listings into the RR database. The RR database is a member driven resource that lists frequencies that have been verified as being in use in their particular areas by listeners.

You can always verify the FCC listings you are interested in and submit them to RR here:

www.radioreference.com/apps/submit/

By following these guidelines:

wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/RR_Database_Submission_Guidelines

Once they are added to the RR database, they will be available in the scanner database update the following Monday.

In the mean time, you can just create a favorites list and add the frequencies you are interested in directly to your scanner and start listening immediately.

Last Edit: 03 Apr 2017 17:56 by vroderick.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds