Update?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Update?

Update? 08 Jan 2011 13:16 #4365

• rckydenver
  • ( Visitor )
Anyone know if 12/21/2010 is still the current DB update for Sentinel? Or is there a newer one?

Re:Update? 08 Jan 2011 14:23 #4366

• spec5
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
  • Pershing Professional
Updates every Monday usually. All you have to do is Update Master database in Sentinel to get the most current database and make sure you WRITE it to HP1 to see and have the most recent version. If you do that now you should get the 1/2/11 database.
Pershing Professional

Re:Update? 08 Jan 2011 16:30 #4367

• hsstibel
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
On the home page here it gives you the current firmware version and Database update date inside the medallion circle.

Re:Update? 08 Jan 2011 16:40 #4368

• spec5
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
  • Pershing Professional
Download every Monday or so like I said and write to the HP1 and you will have the most current database. The current database is 1/2/11. The homepage here is different from the current database and appears not to have been updated with the current database info. Please go to to MENU on your HP1, Advanced Menu, Version Information and you will see the current database if you Updated and wrote the Database to the HP1. It is not enough to just update the Master Database on Sentinel as you have to also write it to the HP1. After you do that check for the version info as stated earlier.
Pershing Professional

Re:Update? 09 Jan 2011 00:47 #4371

• rckydenver
  • ( Visitor )
hsstibel wrote:
On the home page here it gives you the current firmware version and Database update date inside the medallion circle.
Thats usually what i look at, but saw it was 12/21/2010 so i thought it was old. Anyway i'll update on Monday like spec5 said that they suppose to due the updates then..there has'nt been to much update in the Colorado DB. Thanks for the replys.. (hoping for a firmware update too, ha-ha)

Re:Update? 09 Jan 2011 07:07 #4372

• mciupa
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
  • RR.com DB Admin
Also try and update after 12:00 pm (CST) to be sure you get it.
I know I have tried first thing in the morning and had the "you have the current version" message pop up.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds